Wednesday, August 14, 2013

GROOVE KID NATION - RYTHYM BEARS REVIEW


GROOVE KID NATION - RYTHYM BEARS REVIEW


I had the pleasure to review Groove Kid Nations "Rhythm Bears" with my grand kids!!

Presley Age 19 months



About Groove Nation and Rythm Bears

Groove Kid Nation continues its award-winning music education series with a third release Rhythm Bears. Producer Rodney Lee once again recruits top L.A. musicians and heads deep into the woods to create a soulful folk hoedown. 

As the title suggests, Rhythm Bears is all about drawing kids into the music with rhythmic call and response games that will have them clapping, stomping, playing percussion, and vocalizing to the beat. 

In addition, a band of groovy bears open childrens’ ears to a whole new set of musical instruments including harmonica, fiddle, acoustic guitar, acoustic bass, clarinet, kalimba, ukulele, and even didgeridoo. Each song features a new instrument, and the enclosed 10-page booklet features colorful illustrations of each Rhythm Bear.


My Review

This is an incredible CD!! The assortment of music is fun and full of energy that the kids LOVE!!! There are familiar songs as well as those we have never heard before!! Presley danced through the ENTIRE CD!!! He frequently asks to hear it over and over. Every time we go out in the car, the CD is brought with us!!! LOL!!! Presley s favorite song is "Teddy Bears Picnic"

I highly recommend this CD for your toddler!! I will certainly be purchasing other items form Groove Kid Nation!!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment