Tuesday, June 25, 2013

BuySeasons.com Costume Review


 BuySeasons.com Costume Review









I had the pleasure of being able to review an infant Batman costume from  BuySeasons.com

The costume I received for review is Batman in size 6 to 12 months. This costume was tried out for my grandson Jonathan. The costume package includes a Batman jumpsuit with attached boot tops, a Batman headpiece (easy on and off with a snap), and a detachable cape. It is available in sizes newborn, infant & toddler.

When I ordered the costume, I expected to receive the normal child costume that was nice but not that great. Kids costumes are hard to find that are durable high quality (unless you make it yourself).
WOW was I impressed!!!! This Batman costume is incredible. First of all the material is extremely soft and durable (not to mention warm)! There will not be any problems with itching, irritation or the child being uncomfortable. Nor will it fall apart anytime soon!!! Even better (as seen in the pictures) there are snaps at the crotch to make diaper changing a cinch. In addition there are snaps at the back to making dressing and undressing simple.

Picture this, you have had a long night of trick or treating with your little one. On the way home the little guy falls asleep in his costume. You don't want to wake him up because you know he will be a cranky. You don't really want to lay him in the bed with a cape on his back...but wait, for this costume all you need to do is remove it since it is attached by easy snaps!!! The costume is definitely comfortable enough to use a pajamas!!!I do believe Johnny wil be waering thse quite often!!

To wrap it up. If you are looking for a QUALITY costume, at an affordable price, then click here to go to to BuySeasons.com  and see the other costumes that are available. The site has many selections for kids, pets and adults in superhero as well as pirates!! I am looking forward to buying some pirate costumes for my other grandchildren for Halloween this year!!!







 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment