Thursday, February 28, 2013

New Garnier Olia Hair Color Review

 



I was lucky enough to be able to try out Garnier Olia Hair color!! My goal was to find the perfect shade and cover up some of those sneaky little greys!!!
I was very pleased with the fact that Garnier Olia has several shades to choose from. I chose the Dark soft mahogany which is most similar to my own hair color.
The instructions were easy to read and understand. Amazingly I didn't make a mess with transferring the contents of one bottle to another before mixing. The applicator was extremely user friendly and there was NO dripping what-so-ever. After I saturated my entire head I waited my thirty minutes patiently with no discomfort. The odor was slightly less than most color treatments I have tried but still had some kick to it.
After my wait time I rinsed out color and used the conditioner which was step 3. My hair felt very conditioned...more than it has in  along time.
After I dried my hair and checked out the final results...I was super pleased. The color was PERFECT!!! My hair had a very soft feel and a great smooth look to it. The best part....NO MORE GRAY!!!!
I have used a great many different hair products to color my hair. My biggest trouble I encountered was failed gray coverage, the feeling of dryness, and a dull look. Garnier Olia out did all the others and covered all the problems!! I am genuinely pleased and they have just won a repeat customer!!!

Would you like to try products for free too???
Join BzzAgent today!! BzzAgent allows you to try products, earn points, share info, and have fun in the process!!!!! Go to BzzAgent today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment