Wednesday, March 5, 2014

On Blazing Wings by L.Ron Hubbard - a book review



On Blazing Wings by L.Ron Hubbard - a book review




 
 I had the pleasure of reviewing "On Blazing Wings" by L. Ron Hubbard

I must say that I was a bit hesitant on reading a book about war. However, it sounded great so I took the chance. This is also the first time I was able to review a book on audio. 

First of all, I am completely hooked on the audio version of a book. I have to drive a lot to and from work as well as going back and forth for family matters. This book made my commute much more pleasurable.
On Blazing Wings is a book about fate, love and circumstances in war. David Duane was a decorated war hero who was told his fate was set and that he would never be able to change it. The problem with that was the fate was not a pleasant one. The story tells of David Duane's persistence to still do as he felt was right and changing his fate as he lived.Would he fall in love? Would he continue to fight as he always has? Would he freeze in that frigid place he was in?

L. Ron Hubbard is a brilliant writer. I will seek other stories by him to read (or listen to)! 


See my reviews on Amazon and Barnes a Noble

I was given copies of the book (hard copy and CD) to read and review. My opinions are my own.

884b63b8de47bcc7a42c3c81fa1cc1b795e195de1c2f63852f

No comments:

Post a Comment