Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Woolzie Dryer Ball Review!!!!!



 I had the privilege to review Woolzie Dryer Balls!!!

 Woolzie balls are an excellent addition to a better environment product!!
Woolzies are 100% pure new zealand wool dryer balls that do everything that conventional fabric softeners do plus they reduce drying time by 25%. They are money back guaranteed to last for at least 1,000 loads!
Woolzies have no chemicals at all and are also hypoallergenic so are safe even for people with wool sensitivities.


My personal review of the Woolzie balls!!

I love them. I must admit that I was skeptical. I really had no idea how these balls were going to make my clothes soft and match with my dryer sheets!! LOL!! WOW!!! Yes they did work over and over again. As a matter of fact I washed one of my favorite blankets and it came out of my dryer softer with the dryer balls then anytime I have used the dryer sheets!!!! 
I did see a small difference in drying time. Not a whole lot but it did seem to knock off about ten minutes give or take.

The only thing that I really didn't care for was that in small loads, the balls were q bit loud. However, In a full load I didn't notice any noise.

So.......My recommendation!!!
Everyone should try these wonderful dryer gems!!!!! They work and they work well!!! I love the fact that using them is just one more thing we can do to improve our environment!!!

 
Woolzie Web site
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Twitter 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment