Friday, June 7, 2013

Summer Grilling With Kroger Review



I was luck enough to be able to participate in BzzAgent's Summer Grilling with Kroger's Campaign!! This was a most incredible campaign because it is all about summer time fun!! I don't know about you, but my warm weather fun consist of grilling out and eating good!!!! With Kroger and BzzAgent, that is exactly what I did!!!! 

For my review I recieved the following Kroger brand products: 

Kroger 100% Ground Beef Burgers-

  • Perfect portions for all your burger creation needs
  • Cooks perfectly from frozen without thawing
  • Available in a variety of lean offerings
  • Located in the freezer aisles of your local Kroger-owned store
  • New look coming soon

Kroger Ripples Potato Chips - (You should also try their sour cream ones)

Kroger Deluxe Rocky Road Ice Cream (oh but the S'mores is tempting too)

NEW! Big K Orange Cream Soda

Kroger Buns (don't forget they have slider buns too!!!)


My results: This is the first time I have ever tried a frozen burger patties. I was a little skeptical. As I started cooking my skepticism stated to fade fast. First of all, I didn't have to spend all that time patting out burgers and making a mess.....I really don't like that job.......Secondly they grilled up quickly and cooked evenly!!!Last but not least, They were delicious!!! We ate them on the Kroger buns that I buttered and grilled also . You can get the buns in whole wheat or regular. I got the regular so my kids didn't complain...lol. We also had plain flavored rippled potato chips that I honestly believe taste better that a certain name brand (we wont mention any names)!!! To wash it all down we had Big K Dr K and Big K Orange Cream Soda!!!! For desert we had the Rocky Road ice cream....OMG it was soo good!! Now I cant wait to try the S'mores flavor!!!!

So as much as I love cooking out, I realized the most incredible thing about the Kroger brand frozen burgers. I came home from work one night very tired. I was the only one that was going to be home and I was hungry but didnt want to spend a lot of time cooking. Then it dawned on me.........I pulled one of the burgers out and threw it in the oven for a very short amount of time, and had myself a very easy great meal!! That made my night so much easier!!!!

Not only did Krogers make meal time quick and easy, it made it enjoyable!!!! Thanks Kroger for all you do!!
Kroger's has an excellent selection of store brand products. I have no doubt that I will continue to choose Kroger brand over big name brands!! In addition their prices are great!!!


 Summer Grilling with Kroger
  Would you like to try out products like this? Head on over to BzzAgent and sign up!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment