Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Dance Socks Review

 Dance Socks by The Dancesocks Review



I had the pleasure of reviewing Dance Socks by the Dancesocks!!  I will start off by providing the company description of the product and then will do my version!!

Turn Sneakers into Dance Shoes with The DanceSocks! The DanceSocks were created out of the need to easily twist and turn in sneakers for dance and dance fitness. Sneakers have too much grip on wooden floors putting excess stress on ankles, knees and hips. Now you can dance in any sneaker! Pull the DanceSock over the front of your shoe. Cover more sole to increase glide. Cover less sole for additional grip. Have fun! 2 pairs per pack*

Manufactured by: DanceSocks
Turn Sneakers into Dance Shoes - Now you can dance in any sneaker!
NOT for carpet - NOT for concrete. For smooth surfaces only.
Easily twist and turn in sneakers for dance and dance fitness
For more grip-pull further onto your shoe exposing more toe
These are the best shoes for Zumba and Sh'Bam fitness

Now my review!!!


I honestly DID NOT dance in these dance socks....However....... I did the next best thing. I KICK BOXED. OMG it was incredible!!! At my kick boxing studio we are standing on an a rubber type  mat and are required to twist our legs with every hit and kick to be able to have the most power. Before the dance socks, it was almost impossible because your shoes weren't smooth enough against the floor. 
With the Dance Socks, I can twist like no other and throw some mighty strong punches!!!

I highly recommend these shoe covering socks for any of your routines that you need to be able to move around better with your shoes on!! 

Ive started something at my Boxing Club and now everybody is interested in getting their own!!!

Get Yours Today by following one of the links below!!!







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment