Saturday, June 22, 2013

Birthday Times Review



The Birthday Rimes Review


 
I had the pleasure of reviewing The Birthday Times!!! I will start right off by saying how much this brought a smile to mine and my husbands face. Although it was not yet his birthday, I chose his date of birth for the review. He LOVED it!! The information written on The Birthday Times was fun and factual.  I really enjoyed the ads that were liested as well. It is so much fun going back in time, especially for the day you were born. 
What my husband doesn't know is that for his birthday I'm going to have The Birthday Times nicely framed for him with other memorabilia!!!

The Birthday Times is a wonderful gift idea for anyone!!!
Order yours today at



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment